1. We undertake that the private information required from you on our Website will be kept in the strictest confidence by us and not sold or made known to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so, in the case of fraud investigations etc.
2. We may collect and store the following information provided by you: Your name and surname, e-mail address, birth date, gender, address, electronic browsing and click patterns, IP address; and use this information as follows:
• To inform you of facts relating to your access and use of our Website (subject to your consent).
• To inform you about our services and events (again subject to your consent).
• To compile non- personal statistical information about the browsing habits, click-patterns and access to our Website of our site users in general (and not related to any specific person).
3. The information described above is collected either electronically by using cookies (which you can control through your browser settings), or is provided voluntarily by you.
4. You may elect not to receive marketing communications from us by advising us by email to that effect or by clicking “unsubscribe”.
5. We own and retain all rights to non-personal general statistical information collected and compiled by us.